Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Caught Up

I know it's been a couple weeks since I've posted anything.  I still keep stewing over what to post.  I will get there, I promise.  It's been a busy start to the new year.  I'm back at work full time and to start it off right, I slipped and fell while getting the mail yesterday at work.  In the crosswalk, right in front of the office!  I'm not sure if it was as embarassing as it hurt though!  I ripped my pants and am now holding my knee together with a few butterly band-aids...ugh!  It is a big gash! :(  I am now enjoying my lunch breaks at home though.  Almira started going to Tara Hanson's today.  So I get to enjoy my lunch whithout having to run her to the next location.  I'm hoping and praying for a smooth and happy new year.  God knows we need it.  He has been good nonetheless!  I will post more and Christmas and everything else soon, I promise!
I'll leave you with this bright eyed girl for now!  Happy New Year to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hope your knee heals and you have a great 2011!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I can't believe you fell in front of work! I did that once...8 months pregnant with Jovie in December! I was lucky nothing happened except for some skinned knees.

    Tara said Almira did great. I'm glad you get to enjoy your lunch. I couldn't imagine if I had to see my kids on my lunchbreak. I know that sounds bad, but lunch is lunch, and when you work 8-10 hours a day, you really need your lunch!!!

    Cutie Almira. Great picture and post. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth...2011 will be a better year. Keep having hope and faith and it will happen. I love reading your blog and love seeing pictures of your sweet precious little girl. Thank you and I love you!

    ReplyDelete